When designing your Outdoor Kitchen in Cleveland, Ohio , there are a number of things to consider before the actual installation of the Outdoor Kitchen begins. Below is a sampling of items you will need to keep in mind before starting the construction of your Outdoor Kitchen Space. For more information or to request a free quote, contact Baron Landscaping at 216-430-0272. For additional pictures and projects, visit our photo gallery.
It’s been said that Cleveland, Ohio, is a PARTY town. With all that Cleveland has to offer from Professional sports teams, downtown Cleveland’s Theater District, it’s park systems, and our summer long Rib Cook-offs, there is always a reason to get together. And with that comes the house that everyone congregates to partake in parties all season long. Is your house the one in the neighborhood that always has the BBQ every weekend or holiday? If so, maybe it is time to think about installing a Paver Patio along with an Outdoor Kitchen in your yard.
When designing your Outdoor Kitchen, the functionality of your space should be paramount to the design. Just as it inside of your home, the outside should adhere to the same concept. You want to keep it simple but usable and have your equipment in easy reach. You don’t want to have your stove so far away from your refrigerator that it inhibits the progression of your cooking. You need to have appliances set up in such a way that you are not running all over the area just to prepare your meal. The same concept holds true when planning your Outdoor Kitchen.
What you first need to think about is the size and shape of your outdoor living space. Take into consideration how many people are typically at your gatherings and what you are actually using your new entertaining space for. Other Then you need to decide on as well:
Traffic patterns – The ebb and flow of your Outdoor Kitchen / Living Space
Mingling places – Gathering areas
Seating areas – wall seating, area for lounge chairs, bar seating
How much space to devote to your new “outdoor kitchen”
Style, function and temper of your outdoor kitchen
Lighting – both for mood and safety
Electrical line installation needed
Gas line installation needed
- Are you looking for prep space and a grill? Perhaps a straight outdoor kitchen / grill island with seating area and a bar might best suit your needs
- Consider making your Outdoor Kitchen an “L-shaped” area with a little more prep space and perchance a seating bar
- If you have the space, consider doing a “U-Shaped” allowing for more prep space, seating bar, and room for more accessories
- If you have a large enough area that you can devote to your Outdoor Kitchen, perhaps a separate cooking area with an island for prep and high top seating
- Think about appliances and accessories you would like to have in your new outdoor kitchen. What size grill are contemplating on installing? Grills come in a wide variety of sizes and styles and accessories with your grill. Perchance you are a family who loves clambakes in the fall. You can add side burners for your bakes, or keeping your favorite pot of chili or pork and beans hot while you are grilling your favorite meats for the main course. Are you thinking of adding a refrigerator and ice drawer? You can also add a warming drawer to help keep foods you prepared ahead of time hot. For those who love their libations, consider adding a kegorator to your island. There are so many different components you can install in your new Outdoor Kitchen customizing it to your specific desires, the possibilities can seem endless.
No matter what you anticipate utilizing your outdoor living space / outdoor kitchen for, Baron Landscaping will help you create a unique and custom kitchen to suit those needs. Whether you are looking for something modest for just you and your immediate family or a larger area to entertain extended family, friends, and colleagues, we can work with you to design your outdoor living space / outdoor kitchen that is perfect for your wishes. We understand that this is large commitment and want to make certain that what you have envisioned comes to fruition and you enjoy your outdoor kitchen area for years to come.
Please feel free to contact Baron Landscaping to start the conversation on your Outdoor Kitchen Space. We will sit down with you, get to know you, and with the help of our professional Cleveland Outdoor Kitchen Designer, we will work with you and recommend a great layout for your Kitchen area. For more information or to request a free quote, contact Baron Landscaping at 216-430-0272. For additional pictures and projects, visit our photo gallery .
Baron Landscaping – Quality, Integrity, Peace of Mind